The Sundance is located at the JJ Frontier. Enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet to start your day off right or come in later and dine in elegance with views through the two story windows overlooking Carpenter Lake and the Thoroughbred Golf Course.
Hours of Operation
Saturday and Sunday: 7:30am to 10am
Tuesday – Thursday: 4pm to 9pm
Friday: 4pm to 10pm
Lunch and Dinner
Saturday: 11am to 10pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
All you can eat Wings $14
All you can eat Ribs $18
RESERVATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AND ARE REQUIRED FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE. CALL AHEAD AT 231.894.3900
Counter-service and full bar, located in the Gold Rush Waterpark building straight back from resort check-in. Hang up your spurs and pull up a stool at the bar. Whether you have a hankerin’ for munchies, grinders, or the best pizza in all the West, this is the place to be.
Hours of Operation
Friday: 4pm – 10pm
Saturday: 11am – 10pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
CALL AHEAD AT 231.894.4444 EXT. 4736
A great place for some hearty western fare! Shooter’s is a family-friendly saloon located at the Back Forty Ranch next to the General Store.
Closed for the off Season
Located at the Thoroughbred Golf Club, the Waterin’ Hole provides the perfect spot to grab a meal or refreshment while playing golf.
Call on Hole #8 to order and it’ll be ready for you at the turn of the course, on the deck of the Pro Shop.
- Located in the Gold Rush Waterpark building, the Pony Expresso serves lattes, cappuccinos, espressos, pastries, ice cream, and more.
- The Pony Expresso is located in the lobby and is adjacent to the Feed Store.
- Located down inside the Gold Rush Waterpark. A quick and easy place to grab something to snack on or to pick up any swimming supplies you might need.
Back Forty Ice Cream Parlor
- Doesn’t everyone scream for ice cream? At Double JJ you’ll find it in the Back Forty adjacent to the General Store.
- Seasonal – closed for the winter
- Located at the Swimmin’ Hole, Cactus Jack’s lets you grab a quick snack without having to leave the pool area.
- Seasonal – closed for the winter.
- Located in the Wyatt room, under the Sundance, the Warming Hut is the best place to well, warm up! They serve delicious hot cocoa or coffee and a small line of food products to keep you happy and well fed while you enjoy our Sundance Slopes snow tubing hill.
- Seasonal – open for the winter!