Each will include up to 4 wristbands
- Full hook up* – $59/night plus taxes and fees (1 RV or 2 tents per site, includes water, electricity, and sewer)
- Partial hook up* – $49/night plus taxes and fees (1 RV or 2 tents per site, includes water and electricity)
- Primitive site* – $39/night plus taxes and fees (1-2 tents, no water, sewer or electricity)
*Bath house available with restrooms and showers. No mini fridge. Up to 8 people and 2 tents maximum. Tents will be allowed in designated campsites only!
- Log Homes – $334/night plus taxes and fees (sleeps 10, 2 bathrooms, Jacuzzi tub, full kitchen, and living room)
- Family Cabins – $169/night plus taxes and fees (sleeps 6, 1 bathroom, Jacuzzi tub in master, mini fridge, microwave and small living area)
- Junior JJ Teepees* – $125/night plus taxes and fees (sleeps 12, no bathroom or living space. Limited electricity)
- Junior JJ Covered Wagons* – $125/night plus taxes and fees (sleeps 6, no bathroom or living space, limited electricity)
- Junior JJ Cabins* – $149/night plus taxes and fees (sleeps 10, bathroom with toilet and shower, limited electricity)
*Bath house available with restrooms and showers. No mini fridge. Will need to bring own linens, pillows and towels.
All Back Forty rooms (Family Cabins, Log Homes and RV/campsites) include 4 wristbands complimentary. Each additional will be $50.00 per person.
Please call 231-894-4444 and make your reservation.
Check In/Check Out:
- Campground Check in-1:00pm ~Check Out-11:00am
- Cabins/Log Homes Check in 4:00pm ~Check Out-11:00am
Please have full payment for room nights as well as additional wristbands ready when calling to reserve. It will be up to the person making the reservation to collect all money from individuals staying in your room.
The person placing the reservation will also need to know all names of the individuals getting the wristbands under their reservation. You will be allowed to call and add wristbands up to your room occupancy and availability.
To insure you will be able to attend, BOOK your room now! We anticipate this selling out soon. There is a limited number of wristbands available for this first year.
Wristbands now on sale to public!
Purchase wristbands online now or call 231-894-4444 from 9am to 9pm daily. Have name, payment info, email address, and phone number ready.
- Access to venue
- Free hayrides back and forth to Sherwood Forest
- Complimentary shuttle to and from anywhere on the resort (Indoor Waterpark, Thoroughbred Golf Course, Sundance Steakhouse, etc.)
- Adult lawn games
- Discounts on water park tickets during specific times exclusive to Off Season Group (Times to be announced).
(Full Band Schedule TBA)
- Beer tent and assorted food choices available while venue is open. (Full liquor bar in Shooters Saloon)
- Local vendors will be in the Dancehall selling their homemade crafts, jewelry, etc.
- Many more activities will be available!
- Wristbands will be required to enter the Back 40 venue area!
3pm – Venue & Beer Tent Opens
5pm – Food Vendor Opens
5pm-6pm – Stylee
6:30pm – 7:30pm – Tell Yo Mama
8pm – 9pm – Cosmic Knot
9:30 – 10:30 – Quantum Fleek
11pm – 12am – Chirp
12:30 – 2am – Biomassive
Silent Disco to follow
9am – Venue & Beer/Food Tent Opens
10am-2pm Hay-wagon Rides to/From Forest
1pm – 2pm – Malay
2:30pm – 3:30 pm – Flexidecibel
4pm – 5pm Pajamas
5:30 – 6:30pm – G-Snaks
7pm – 8pm – Speak Easy
8:30pm – 10pm – Act Casual
11pm – 1am – The Lizards
Silent Disco to follow
10am-4pm Hay-wagon Rides to/From Forest
5:30pm-9:30pm $10 Private Off Season Waterpark access
$15 waterpark entry for all wristband holders
*Times subject to change
- No fireworks, flying paper lanterns, or explosives.
- No grills (outside of campground) open flames, candles or Tiki torches.
- No gas/fuel cans of any kind.
- No drones, laser pointers.
- No illegal substances.
- No weapons of any kind including firearms, knives, golf clubs, hammers.
- No unauthorized merchandise.
- No helium tanks.
- No one wheelers.
- No Indian headdresses.
- No threatening signs or apparel.
- No person UNDER 18 will be allowed in any area without parent or LEGAL guardian.
- No EDM or DJ’s allowed.
- No food or beverage not purchased at Double JJ will be allowed in Venue area. You may bring your own food and drink to your personal campsites/cabins only.
- No unauthorized vending.
- No water bottles, containers or camel packs will be allowed in venue unless they are empty!! We will have a water station where you can fill them with water only.
- No digital recording/Camera equipment with exception of cell phones.
- No loud music (with exception of venue) after 11pm in the campground/cabin area. Please respect our neighbors who are not used to excessive noise outside of Electric Forest. If we get complaints, we may not be able to make this bigger next year. 😊 You may play music inside of cabins/log homes after 11pm as long as the window/doors are closed.
- Nobody will be allowed in Sherwood Forest after dark.
- No entry to the Back 40 area will be allowed without a wristband.
- Must be 21 or over to consume alcoholic beverages. This will be strictly enforced; bring your ID.