SUNDANCE SLOPES SNOW TUBING
- A 660 ft. run makes for plenty of excitement! Fly down the track on a snow tube and ride the tow rope back to the top. It’s all the fun you remember as a kid without the aggravation of climbing back up the hill.
- TUBING HILL IS CURRENTLY OPERATING AS SCHEDULED
- $10/person – *Must be 38″ or taller to ride.
- REGULAR HOURS
- Friday | 5-10pm
- Saturday | 10am-10pm
- Sunday | 10am-5 pm
- Located in the Wyatt room, under the Sundance, the Warming Hut is the best place to well, warm up! They serve delicious hot cocoa or coffee and a small line of food products to keep you happy and well fed while you enjoy our Sundance Slopes snow tubing hill. Looking for more to eat, head upstairs to the Sundance Saloon which overlooks the tubing hill or grab a pizza next door at Rustler’s Roost. Both restaurants have a full-service bar.
WINTER EQUESTRIAN ACTIVITIES
- Bundle up and climb aboard our horse-drawn sleigh. Enjoy the breathtaking view as you glide along the snowy wooded trails.
- Reserve a private vis a vis sleigh ride for an extra special trip!
NEW YEARS EVE PARTY
The countdown is on! This year, ring the new year in at the Double JJ Resort. Our New Year’s Eve Party includes:
- Overnight Lodging Specials & Packages on 12/31
- All you can eat pizza & salad buffet at Rustler’s Roost (6-9p)
- A spectacular New Year’s Eve Buffet at Sundance Saloon & Grill (6-9p)
- Freshly cooked breakfast buffet at the Sundance Saloon & Grill (7:30-10a)
- A dance party featuring Big Cadillac live at the Frontier building (9p-12:30a)
- Late night swimming at the Gold Rush Indoor Waterpark (open 10a-5p | 6p-12:30a)
- Beach ball drop at 10p in the waterpark
- Snow tubing hill & bonfire (weather permitting)
- Champagne toast at midnight (21+)
Enjoy a scrumptious Easter brunch at the Sundance and also participate in our Easter Egg Hunt.
Treat dad to a special day at the Double JJ Resort! Bring him for a game of golf, delicious dinner at the Sundance and many of the other fun activities we have to offer.
- Join us for our Thanksgiving Feast in the Sundance!
- A delicious brunch buffet with a unique menu every year.
Halloween at the Ranch is fun for everyone! Friday night kicks off with hayrides, a community bonfire, s’mores, wine tasting, a bounce house & more. Stay for a weekend of fun or come back Saturday for hours of Halloween activities including Trick or Treat Stations, Carnival Games, Pony Rides, Face Painting, Cookie Decorating, Paint a Pumpkin, Slime Making, Halloween Bags to Decorate & a free Cup of Ice Cream! Saturday evening is a glow party in the Frontier with a DJ & specials at the waterpark, mini glow golf & arcade!