Enjoy a scrumptious Easter brunch at the Sundance and also participate in our Easter Egg Hunt.
Back Forty Swimmin’ Hole
- Your family will love our 150′ waterslide, activity pool, and zero-depth entry pool. Towels are available poolside so there is no need to take any towels from your room.
- Conveniently located right next to the campground, RV park, cabins, and log homes!
- Admission to the Swimmin’ Hole is included with any overnight stay at the Double JJ. Day passes for the Gold Rush Indoor Waterpark also allow access to the Swimmin’ Hole.
- Available June – August.
Treat dad to a special day at the Double JJ Resort! Bring him for a game of golf, delicious dinner at the Sundance and many of the other fun activities we have to offer.
- Multi-Day music festival held at the Double JJ Resort. For information, artist line-up, and tickets, visit the Electric Forest Festival website.
- Weekend One: June 22nd – June 25th, 2017
- Weekend Two: June 29th – July 2nd, 2017
- Brought to you by the Fremont chapter of the Harley Owner’s Group, this special event raises money for the fight against cancer (plus it’s a whole lot of fun!). More information is available on the Sandy Corley website.
- July 20th – 22nd, 2017
Thanksgiving Day Buffet
- Join us for our Thanksgiving Feast in the Sundance!
- A delicious brunch buffet with a unique menu every year.
- A 660 ft. run makes for plenty of excitement! Fly down the track on a snow tube and ride the tow rope back to the top. It’s all the fun you remember as a kid without the aggravation of climbing back up the hill.
- Open for the winter!
*Kids must be 38″ or taller to ride.
FOR YOUR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT WHILE VISITING OUR SNOW TUBING HILL, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES IN MIND:
- Have a fun and a safe day at the Sundance Slopes Snow Tubing Hill.
- Tube at your own risk.
- Must be at least 38″ tall.
- Only Double JJ provided tubes may be used on the tubing hill.
- No more than one person per tube.
- Clear the lanes as soon as possible after descending.
- Only tubing hill staff may attach tubes to the tow rope.
- Remain seated at all times while riding the tow rope.
- Face downhill at all times while riding the tow rope.
- Roll out of your tube at the top of the tow rope.
- Riders must report injuries prior to leaving the premises.
- Follow all instructions given by tubing staff.
- State law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions for the tubing hill and to behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to the injury of themselves or others.
- Located in the Wyatt room, under the Sundance, the Warming Hut is the best place to well, warm up! They serve delicious hot cocoa or coffee and a small line of food products to keep you happy and well fed while you enjoy our Sundance Slopes snow tubing hill.
- Seasonal – Open for the winter!
- Climb aboard one of our horse-drawn sleighs, and enjoy the view as you glide along the trail through the snowy woods.
- Reserve a private vis a vis sleigh ride for an extra special trip!
New Year’s Eve Parties
- Come ring in the New Year at the Double JJ Resort! Enjoy many activities such as karaoke, late night swimming and many more to keep the fun going all night.