- A 660 ft. run makes for plenty of excitement! Fly down the track on a snow tube and ride the tow rope back to the top. It’s all the fun you remember as a kid without the aggravation of climbing back up the hill.
- Open for the winter!
*Kids must be 38″ or taller to ride.
Tubing Hill Warming Hut
- Located in the Wyatt room, under the Sundance, the Warming Hut is the best place to well, warm up! They serve delicious hot cocoa or coffee and a small line of food products to keep you happy and well fed while you enjoy our Sundance Slopes snow tubing hill.
- Seasonal – Open for the winter!
- Come ring in the New Year at the Double JJ Resort! Enjoy many activities such as karaoke, late night swimming and many more to keep the fun going all night.
GOLD RUSH WATER PARK
- LIVE DJ
- BEACHBALL DROP AT MIDNIGHT
- KID FRIENDLY BUFFET AT RUSTLERS ROOST
Enjoy a scrumptious Easter brunch at the Sundance and also participate in our Easter Egg Hunt.
Back Forty Swimmin’ Hole
Treat dad to a special day at the Double JJ Resort! Bring him for a game of golf, delicious dinner at the Sundance and many of the other fun activities we have to offer.
- Multi-Day music festival held at the Double JJ Resort. For information, artist line-up, and tickets, visit the Electric Forest Festival website.
- Weekend One: June 22nd – June 25th, 2017
- Weekend Two: June 29th – July 2nd, 2017
- Brought to you by the Fremont chapter of the Harley Owner’s Group, this special event raises money for the fight against cancer (plus it’s a whole lot of fun!). More information is available on the Sandy Corley website.
- July 20th – 22nd, 2017
- Join us for our Thanksgiving Feast in the Sundance!
- A delicious brunch buffet with a unique menu every year.