Corkscrews & Brews Fall Color & Tasting Walk
October 15 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
SATURDAY OCTOBER 15, 2022 | 11a-4p
Join us for the Corkscrews & Brews Fall Color and Tasting Tour through the rolling hills of the Double JJ Resort’s Grand View Golf Course. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, there’s no better way to experience West Michigan’s explosion of fall colors.
Register at the Grand View Clubhouse the day of the event and then get ready to taste a variety of beers OR wines at each location on your walk (or rent a golf cart for the tour – limit 2 people per cart). Information will be at each stop to educate participants about the styles and attributes of the beers & wines they’re tasting.
TICKETS: 10 for $20 | 15 tickets for $30 | 3oz tasting pours
- Participants start at the Grand View Golf Course. Register/pay in the clubhouse.
- Enjoy samples of craft beer OR wine at each stop!
- The walking tour ends where you start, at the Grand View Golf Course Clubhouse.
- Dinner specials are available at the Sundance Saloon & Grill.
- Shuttle service is available for all guests on the property.
FEATURING: WINE: Michigan Wines. BEER: Bells, Founders, Ludington Bay, Sam Adams, Twisted Tea, Long Drink, Atwater, New Holland, Upper Hand, Griffin Claw & Zing Zang. CIDER: Cider Boys, Forbidden Fruit, Sierra Rose, Tandem Cider and more TBA
Must be 21 years of age or older